Company History, Vision and Values
Minerva Technical Solutions Limited (MTSL) is a subsidiary company in the Gardline Group of companies. Gardlinewas established in 1969, to provide marine support to a flourishing offshore oil and gas industry in the North Sea. Today, Gardline is the parent company of a diverse group of international, multi-disciplinary organisations at the forefront of a range of activities that include marine sciences, security, ship building, dry dock engineering, geographical information systems, fabrication, digital mapping, onshore and offshore project management and support, training, surveying and vessel charters.
To understand the specialist services the Gardline group of companies offer, please visit www.gardline.com
Delivery of intelligent, solution-focused services supporting the shifting demands of the energy sector.
Our corporate strategy has been developed to reflect the following core values:
- Safety: Safety is our highest priority and integral in everything we do.
- Responsibility: We believe that it is essential to provide a sustainable future for our industry and local communities.
- Equitable: We always carry out our business in a way that is fair, unbiased and transparent.
- Pioneering: We aspire to be a leader in the innovative way we meet challenges and deliver solutions.
- Collaborative: We strive to work together with our colleagues, business partners and clients, to build long term relationships based on honesty and trust.
- Supportive: We believe in developing our people and assisting them to achieve goals; ultimately maximising their potential.